The aromatic magic carpet ride starts the moment you chuck the whole spices into the pan. Cinnamon and cloves woven with smoky black cardamom on a bouncy underlay of Kashmiri Chilli.
This curry kit contains
- Boom Base™ - our magical onion based gravy stock
- Boom Spice Mix - blend of 11 freshly ground spices
- Boom Whole Spices - for an authentic fresh taste
What's inside a Magic Bhuna Curry Recipe Kit
Shopping list 🗒️
To create your Magic Bhuna curry you will need the following ingredients (serves 2/3 kit):
- Glug of veg oil
- 2/3 large chicken breasts
- Green pepper
- A tomato
- 2 garlic cloves
- Squeeze of tomato puree
- A bit of sugar & salt
- Small handful of fresh coriander (optional)
- Something to serve it with e.g. naan, rice, chapati
Let's Cook 👨🍳
Recipe guide and instructions for Magic Bhuna curry kit (serves 2/3 format).
1. Dilute Boom Base™ with 300ml of boiling water, stir and leave for 10 mins ⏳
2. Crack open a beer 🍺 and prep the ingredients as follows:
- Cut 2 large chicken breasts into bite sized chunks
- Chop tomato into quarters
- Finely chop onion and green pepper
- Crush 2 garlic cloves
3. Add 3 tbsp veg oil to deep frying pan or wokand turn heat on hob to med/high.
- Add Boom Whole Spices and fry for 30 seconds or so.
- Add the chicken and fry until sealed.
- Add onion & green pepper then fry for a couple of mins.
- Add garlic and fry for a minute.
- Take pan off heat and stir in Boom Spice Mix. Return pan to heat, add 1 tbsp tomato puree and fry for a few seconds.
4. Pour in the Boom Base™
- Add the tomato 🍅
- 1 tsp sugar and 1⁄2 tsp salt
- Now continue cooking until your creation has reduced down to a nice thick sauce and looks The Bomb! 💥
Nutrition and allergy advice for Magic Bhuna Curry Kit
All natural, gluten free, zero sugar & salt (added to taste by the curry curator). MSG free, preservative free and no artificial colouring.
|NUTRITION||Per 100g||Per 1/2 pack|
|of which saturates||0.5||0.1|
|of which sugars||0.1||trace|
Boom Base: Onion, Tomato, Garlic, Spices, Coriander leaf. Boom Spice Mix: Chilli powder, Turmeric, Paprika, Cumin, Garlic powder, Fenugreek, Ginger powder, Green cardamom, Mustard, Black pepper, Fennel. Whole Spices: Cinnamon, Green cardamom, Clove, Black cardamom.
Made in an environment that contains nuts. Contains Mustard.