Boom's Pick your own Curry Kit Subscription was awarded Best Buy by The Independent. Setting up and managing your Boom Kitchen subscription is easy! Here's a guide to take you through the process.
How to set up your curry kit subscription
1. Visit our curry kit subscription page
2. Choose your subscription frequency, this can be changed, paused or cancelled at anytime!
3. Make four recipe kit selections by hitting the '+'. When you are happy with your recipe choices click 'Proceed to Checkout'. You can update your recipe selections at anytime.
How to manage an existing curry kit subscription
Here are some handy 'How tos' when it comes to managing your curry kit subscription...
- How to login to manage your curry kit subscription
- How to change the date, frequency or pause your subscription
- How to change the recipes in your curry kit subscription box
- How to cancel your curry kit subscription
1. How to login to manage your curry kit subscription
Click here to login to your Boom Kitchen account and manage your subscription. If you didn't create an account when you made your subscription order click register now and create an account using the email address associated with your subscription.
Once you've logged in hit the 'Manage Subscription' button.
2. How to change the date, frequency or pause your subscription
It's easy once you're logged in - click the links highlighted with Boom emojis in the picture below
- change date - this is the date we receive your order, please allow up to 5 days for the curry kits to be delivered
- change frequency - this changes how often we will charge you and send your order out
- pause subscription - as it sounds, no more charges or curry kits sent until you resume your subscription
3. How to change the recipes in your curry kit subscription box
Click 'Change which recipes you get'..
All your up and coming orders will be listed. Choose make your selections to change the recipes in each order.
4. How to cancel your curry kit subscription
Click cancel your subscription and then confirm.
That's it! If you have ANY problems please contact us and we'll help you out.