Thanks to Lauren for sharing this video of her knocking up a Boom Karma Chicken Korma.
This curry kit contains
- Boom Base™ - our magical onion based gravy stock
- Boom Spice Mix - blend of 11 freshly ground spices
- Boom Whole Spices - for an authentic fresh taste
- Boom Coconut - SO2 free 🥥
Shopping list 🗒️
To create your Karma Korma curry you will need the following ingredients (serves 2/3 kit):
- 3 tbsp of veg oil
- 2/3 large chicken breasts - or a vegetarian/vegan alternative
- A garlic clove
- 100ml single cream (or quality natural yogurt)
- A bit of sugar & salt
- Small handful of fresh coriander (optional)
- Something to serve it with (rice/naan/chapati)
Let's Cook 👨🍳
Recipe guide and instructions for Karma Korma curry kit (serves 2/3 format).
1. Dilute Boom Base™ with 300ml of boiling water, stir and leave for 10 mins ⏳
2. Pop the cork on some fizz 🍾 and prep the ingredients as follows:
- Cut 2 large chicken breasts into bite sized chunks
- Mix Boom Coconut powder with 100ml single cream or yogurt in a bowl
- Crush 1 garlic clove
3. Add 3 tbsp veg oil to deep frying pan or wok and turn heat on hob to med/high
- Add Boom Whole Spices and fry for 30 seconds or so
- Add the chicken and fry until sealed
- Add garlic and fry for a minute
- Take pan off heat and stir in Boom Spice Mix.
4. Return pan to heat and pour in the Boom Base™
- Continue cooking until the sauce has reduced and thickened up nicely.
- Now add the 🥥 Boom Coconut, cream/yogurt mixture, 2 tbsp sugar and 1⁄2 tsp salt.
- Simmer for a couple of mins then turn off heat. Stir in 1 tbsp chopped coriander before serving with rice/naan/chapati. Boom. 💥
Nutrition and allergy advice for Karma Korma Curry Kit
All natural, gluten free, vegan friendly, zero sugar & salt (added to taste by the curry curator). MSG free, preservative free and no artificial colouring.
|NUTRITION||Per 100g||Per 1/2 pack|
|of which saturates||34.6||8.6|
|of which sugars||4.4||1.1|
Coconut powder, Boom Base: Onion, Tomato, Garlic, Spices, Coriander leaf. Boom Spice Mix: Turmeric, Chilli powder, Paprika, Cumin, Garlic powder, Fenugreek, Ginger powder, Green cardamom, Mustard, Black pepper, Fennel. Whole spices: Cinnamon, Green cardamom, Clove.
Made in an environment that contains nuts. Contains Mustard.