Like a tikka but a little ‘Otter'. Tikka spices run deep and delicious over coconut while Boom Base ensures a full-on flood of flavour.
This curry kit contains
- Boom Base™ - our magical onion based gravy stock
- Boom Spice Mix - blend of 9 freshly ground spices for your sauce
- Boom Tikka Marinade - the same blend as above for your chicken / preferred meat / vegetables
- Boom Coconut - SO2 free 🥥
Shopping list 🗒️
To create your Tikka Tarka Masala curry you will need the following ingredients (serves 2/3 kit):
- Glug of veg oil
- 2/3 large chicken breasts
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100ml quality natural yogurt (low fat just isn't the same!)
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- A dash of ketchup
- A squirt of tomato puree
- A bit of sugar & salt
- Small handful of fresh coriander (optional)
- Something to serve it with (rice/naan/chapati)
Let's Cook 👨🍳
Recipe guide and instructions for Tikka Tarka Masala curry kit (serves 2/3 format).
1. Crank up the oven to 180°C/350°F.
2. Crack open a beer 🍺 and prep the ingredients as follows:
- Cut 2 or 3 large chicken breasts into bite sized chunks and place into a bowl.
- In the same bowl, throw in the Boom Tikka Marinade, 2tbsp of natural yoghurt, 1 crushed garlic clove and 2tbsp of lemon juice (marinade overnight if you have time!)
- Give it a stir then, then remove chicken chunks from the bowl and place on an oiled baking tray.
- Bang in the oven for 20 mins or until cooked.
3. Dilute Boom Base™ with 200ml of boiling water, stir and leave.
4. In a separate bowl, mix Boom Coconut with
- 5 tbsp natural yoghurt (use a good quality, full fat, yoghurt for best results).
- 1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup.
- Sugar to taste (1 tbsp for restaurant flavour) & 1/2 tsp salt.
5. Add 3 tbsp veg oil to deep frying pan or wok and turn heat on hob to med/high.
- Add 1 crushed garlic clove, 1 tbsp tomato puree, Boom Spice Mix, a splash of water and fry for 30 secs.
- Pour in the Boom Base™ and continue cooking until the sauce has reduced and thickened up nicely (approx. 5 mins).
- Add the 🥥 Boom Coconut, yogurt/Tommy K mixture, simmer for a couple of mins, then turn off the heat.
- Add the cooked chicken from the oven.
- Stir in 1 tbsp chopped coriander before serving with rice/naan/chapati. Boom. 💥
Nutrition and allergy advice for Tikka Tarka Masala Curry Kit
All natural, gluten free, zero sugar & salt (added to taste by the curry curator). MSG free, preservative free and no artificial colouring.
|NUTRITION||Per 100g||Per 1/2 pack|
|of which saturates||30.2||8.6|
|of which sugars||4.7||1.3|
Coconut powder, Boom Base: Onion, Tomato, Garlic, Spices, Coriander leaf. Boom Spice Mix / Marinade: Beetroot powder, Chilli powder, Coriander powder, Cumin, Garlic powder, Paprika, Ginger powder, Mango powder, Dried mint.
Made in an environment that contains nuts.